Spic and Span and just like new! With elbow grease, good company and Brittany’s banana muffins a lot of work was done last weekend. Raked, scrubbed, and rinsed, the yard & hulls are looking mighty fine.
A few remaining details will be looked after this Saturday, May 20th. Think warm sun! As the masts go up and equipment gets dried out and sorted we will be doing an inventory.
- Rig masts – pliers, black tape, gloves, pen knife/rigging knife, gloves
- Inspect boom vang, main sheet, mainsail & jib, battens – pliers, knife, rags, pen & paper
- Inspect tiller & rudder, stern plugs – rags, pen & paper
- Inspect spars, upper & lower, radial – rags, pen & paper
- Inspect & inventory boom vang, main sheet, traveller, battens
- Inspect & inventory daggerboard, tiller, rudder, stern plugs
- Pull out and sun dry life jackets and spare equipment
- Inventory First Aid equipment & radios
- Book Sale clean up in the afternoon
We will be organized! Every bit counts. And it will be a great day to hang out in the village. Garage sales, Plant Sale, bakery…..