Given the local situation, it appears that with continued safety precautions and implementation of targeted health and cleaning protocols, returning to some form of outdoor recreation this summer is safe, healthy and fun! The WIBC has a number of measures to ensure the health of our members, staff, volunteers and the community.
Please read the steps below and you can be out on the water in no time!
- Review the WIBC Risk Mitigation Plan .
- Complete the WIBC Membership Form 2020 form. Save it and email to email@example.com
- Email transfer your membership fees to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will receive an invitation to SignUp.com. The WIBC is using this app so you can book the boat you want when you want! For use on your phone open SignUp.com on your phone browser and follow the links to download to your mobile phone.
- Review the WIBC Member Code of Conduct .
- Get ready to go out on the water and make your way to the WIBC!
We are all doing are best to stay safe and that means being kind and mindful of our actions, assessing risks and aiding others as best we can. We have a great staff this summer who can help you and your family out. Please email with inquiries to email@example.com
The WIBC is a community boat club run by its members, volunteers, grant funds, and donations. We are all grateful for your support and only wish you have the best time on the water this summer!